Wanna win that race? Braap to the front of the pack! The all new racing machine from xLabs doesn't sacrifice performance for durability, it may have skinny arms but it can still take a hit like a tank. Want to record some HD for a couple laps? Well that's easy with an integrated Gopro Mount.
- 235mm motor to motor
- 5mm thick quasi isotropic arms
- Black steel hardware, including motor screws and a few spares to keep you in the air
- Up to 6" propellers
- Integrated GoPro Session mount
- Non-slip rubber battery pad
- Multiple battery mounting solutions
- TPU pod printed by Brain3D
- Designed for micro size cameras such as the Runcam Micro Swift or the Foxeer Arrow Micro
- Weight: 116g with all steel hardware
**Not all 4 in 1 ESCs fit in the frame, we highly recommend the Hobbywing Xrotor 40a 4in1 and FC Stack.
The 3D printed pod is included in the kit, but if you want to print your own, you can download the file here: Braap Micro Camera Pod
If you're cool enough to have your own printer, we also have some skids/arm guards for your Braap for you to print. Great for the winter months when you'll be grinding and bashing in a parking garage.